Parker’s is a restaurant located in Dubai Mall; it has a variety of dishes to offer from Tacos, Pasta, Burgers, Sliders, Fries, and desserts.
How I go to know this place? It was through a friend of mine studying in the UK, told me that when I go back to Dubai for the Christmas holidays, Parker’s is a restaurant where its specialty is the mouthwatering desserts that make you want to order more. When I went to Parker’s, I ordered myself a Lotus Drama, which consists of Lotus cake with a vanilla ice – cream and a hot caramel sauce.
1) The hot and cold combination of the ice cream and caramel sauce on the cake makes it more flavorful.
2) Customer Service is amazing. The staff working there are very friendly and helpful.
3) The set-up of the restaurant is unique from the other restaurants I have been in. Plants, bright lights that add vibrancy to the experience.
1) Weird music playing – Songs with no lyrics.
2) Time – management when it came to asking for the bill. In terms of the change required.
3) Customers waiting in the queue to buy their meals were something I found a bit odd. The Self-service is something that is very rare in Dubai.
It’s a place where I highly would recommend you to go.
8.5/10 for my overall experience.
-My personal favourite is the Finest Pie Range : You might have to check it out :
This is what they say about it :
Parker’s Finest Pie Range
Our pie range draws on a long tradition of British pork pie making. In fact, we Brits have been tucking into these savoury favourites since at least the 1300s, when they were cooked in King Richard’s kitchens.
Our pork pies are made with juicy, seasoned British pork, golden pork jelly and hot water crust pastry. They are made in the USA following our authentic British recipe.
Whether you’re missing good old British food, or you just want to find out what all the fuss is about, give a Parker’s pie a try. We think you’re going to love it.
Check them out on – Instagram